Tuesday, November 02, 2004

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!

As an avid Miami Dolphin non-fan, (different than being a Dolphin hater - I'm adamantly apathetic toward the Dolphins) I was glad to see the Jets beat 'em up pretty good. Solid pick for both EnJ and Al. Also, the Bolts slapped around the universally hated Raiders (I can say I hate the Raiders. Oh, and the Broncos too), giving me a point. AJ's pick of the Lions over the Cowboys was good until Roy Williams - the Lions' receiver, not the Dallas safety - got hurt and didn't play. Here are the standings:

EnJ: 5 pts
Everyone else: 4 pts


1 Comments:

Blogger AJE said...

More importantly, George W. Bush has defied the conventional wisdom that a 120 million voter turnout would spell a Kerry victory. Evangelical turnout -- Karl Rove is scarry but wickedly efficient and smart -- trumps left-wing, elitist media prognostications.

November 2, 2004 at 11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home